This AWS Technical Essentials course teaches you to navigate the AWS management console; understand AWS security measures, storage, and database options; and gain expertise in web services like RDS and EBS. This course, prepared in line with the latest AWS syllabus, will help you become proficient in identifying and efficiently using AWS services.
This AWS Technical essentials course is meant to coach participants on numerous AWS products, services, and solutions. This course, prepared in line with the most recent AWS curriculum will assist you become proficient in identifying and efficiently using AWS services. The 2 live projects included during this course make sure that you’re well versed in using the AWS platform. Additionally, the course contains a live demo that helps you learn how to use the AWS console to create instances, S3 buckets, and more.
The AWS Technical Essentials Certification is an industry-recognized certification that allows you to start your career in AWS. People with this certification are paid welk with the average salary being $83,000 per annum.
By the end of the AWS Technical Essentials training certification course you will be able to do the following:
- Recognize terminology and ideas or concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS management console
- Understand the safety and security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS storage choices and create Amazon S3 buckets
- Recognize AWS compute and networking choices and use EC2 and ebs
- Describe managed services and database choices
- Use Amazon relational database Service (short for RDS) to launch an application
- Identify deployment and management choices
This AWS technical essentials course is beneficial for individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services, including SysOps administrators, IT developers, and individuals who want to learn about AWS.
This certification is most suited for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical advantages of AWS services
- Sysops administrators
- IT developers
- Any individual or person who is new to AWS and wants to learn the fundamentals/basics
Basic knowledge of any programming language is beneficial, but this course can be taken by anyone who has an interest in learning AWS.
Que:1 Who are the trainers for live classroom training?
Ans: All of our highly qualified trainers are AWS certified, with more than 15 years of experience in training and working in their domain. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process, which includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they qualify as Plinth Learning trainers. We also ensure that only those trainers who maintain a high alumni rating continue to train for us.
Que:2 Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
Ans: No. The exam fee is not included in the course fee.
Que:3 What is the question format of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam?
Ans: The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator The associate exam is a combination of multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions.
Que:4 What is LVC? Is it a classroom training?
Ans: The courses are conducted via live virtual classrooms (LVC). They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference. Classes are attended by a global audience to enrich your learning experience.
Que:5 What tools do I need to attend the training sessions?
Ans: The tools you’ll need to attend training are:
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers, and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instructions clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone