The AWS Sysops Associate certification coaching program is meant to give you hands-on exposure to gain technical expertise in deploying, managing, as well as operating extremely scalable fault tolerant system on the Amazon Web Services platform. This course can empower you to settle on the most appropriate and cost-efficient cloud services, furthermore as deploy and manage full-scale production operations on AWS. The course is designed by subject matter specialists to assist you pass AWS Sysops Associate examination.
The course begins with CloudWatch and you’ll learn how to analyze different CloudWatch metrics that is the major observation solution in AWS. In the topic on High availability, you’ll learn how to make a scalable fault tolerant architecture with ELB, AS, and Route fifty three. And thus you’ll gain a much deeper understanding on price/cost reduction opportunities and tagging in Analysis, Cloud deployment, as well as Provisioning with Cloud-formation, storage and data management using EC2 ebs, S3, EBS, Glacier, and data life-cycle on Amazon Web Services. You’ll additionally learn about Networking and Security on AWS.
You will learn how to analyze numerous CloudWatch metrics, the most important monitoring solution in Amazon Web Services as well as learn to make scalable fault-tolerant architecture using ELB, AS and Route 53. You’ll gain a much deeper understanding of cost-reduction opportunities, cloud deployment, tagging in analysis as well as provisioning with Cloud-formation. You’ll additionally learn data management and storage using EC2, EBS, S3, and glacier and data lifecycle and acquire an outline of AWS networking and security.
This AWS SysOps training is a prerequisite to the DevOps Engineer Certification. You will learn how to migrate on-premise applications to AWS, control the flow of data to and from AWS, master the AWS management console, implement operational cost controls, and enhance your ability to leverage AWS resources and services efficiently.
The AWS Sysops Associate certification training program is designed to give you hands-on exposure to the highly scalable Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform, giving you technical expertise in deploying, managing and operating fault-tolerant system on AWS. This course can empower you to settle on the most appropriate and cost-effective cloud services and deploy and manage full-scale production operations on AWS. The course is designed by ASW’s experts to assist you pass the AWS Sysops Associate examination on your 1st attempt.
AWS has been dominating the overall cloud infrastructure market for years now, with more than 30 percent share. The talent crunch in cloud computing space is growing and getting certified in AWS will demonstrate your skills and enhance your cloud computing career.
By the end of this course you will be able to do the following:
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, extremely accessible, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrate an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ensure data integrity as well as data security on AWS technology
- Select the suitable AWS service based on compute, data, or security needs
- Identify appropriate use of Amazon Web Services operational best practices
- Understand operational cost-control mechanisms and estimate Amazon Web Services usage costs
Systems administrators with at least one year of experience managing or building applications in the cloud are ideal candidates for the AWS SysOps Associate Certification training program.
To apply for the AWS SysOps Associate Certification:
- you must complete the AWS Technical Essentials course OR have significant hands-on professional experience in operating AWS based applications.
- You should also have the ability to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS, and experience provisioning, operating and maintaining systems running on AWS.
- You should also be capable of providing AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project.
Que:1 What tools do I need to attend the training sessions?
Ans: The tools you’ll need to attend training are:
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers, and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instructions clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone
Que:2 Who are the trainers for live classroom training?
Ans: All of our highly qualified trainers are AWS certified, with more than 15 years of experience in training and working in their domain. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process, which includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they qualify as Plinth Learning trainers. We also ensure that only those trainers who maintain a high alumni rating continue to train for us.
Que:3 Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
Ans: No. The exam fee is not included in the course fee.
Que:4 What is LVC? Is it classroom training?
Ans: The courses are conducted via live virtual classrooms (LVC). They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference. Classes are attended by a global audience to enrich your learning experience.
Que:5 What is the question format of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam?
Ans: The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator The associate exam is a combination of multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions.