Six Sigma Black Belt
Get enrolled in Plinth Learning Six Sigma Black Belt Training Program and achieve excellence in delivering results aligned to the Quality Management Domain. Learn the technical know-how such as Lean Implementation, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), DMAIC, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), and much more from our highly experienced team of professionals and trainers.
About six sigma black belt certification
Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a perfect combination of Lean and Six Sigma and is meant for those professionals who have successfully qualified the LSSBB examination. Lean is a combination of techniques that allows reduction in the process time and thereby delivering high quality products. On the other hand, Six Sigma is a process that allows enterprises to maintain the standards of the product delivered. In short, it allows an organization to minimize the defects in the products and implementing the projects in an effective manner. The course has sought immense popularity among the professionals in the recent past all across the globe. The course allows professionals to give a boost to their organization by giving them huge profitability. One will able to implement leadership qualities in their organization after successful completion of the certification process. The course is offered in both online Six Sigma Certification Training as well as classroom Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training.
- 180 days of quality teaching
- Teaching methodology includes online study material and interactive case study
- Crosswords and chapter tests
- SSBB certification exam in online as well as in offline mode
- Interactive glossary and 55 PMIs and PDUs
- Mobile app and quality videos provided
There are pre-defined criteria for undergoing through this certification. However, candidates willing to get certified must have cleared the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
The basic format of the Six Sigma Black Belt certification is mentioned below.
- Multiple choice questions with one right answer
- A total of 90 questions in the exam
- There is no negative marking
- A candidate is awarded 1 mark for a correct answer
- Duration of the exam is 120 minutes
- Exam will be proctored by external authorities
How do I become a Six Sigma Black Belt certified professional?
Technical and functional are the two domains to complete this type of certification. Candidates willing to go through technical certification need to pass the LSSBB certification with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Professionals or the candidates who have successfully completed the certification process will need to submit a full-scale live DMAIC project. The project will be reviewed by LSSBB faculty and after the review has been successfully done, the candidate will be awarded with an LSSBB Functional certification.
- It generally takes around 8-9 months to complete a phase of DMAIC LSSBB project and the relevant candidate must be able to show a minimum projected savings of $200000 from the project.
Career benefits of the course
- Better designation after successful completion of the certification
- Professionals can implement all the DMAIC projects for the organization in an effective manner
- Gives additional value to the professional data
- Professionals will be ready to integrate Lean Six Sigma as long term profitability for their organization.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I take Six Sigma Certification?
Six Sigma concepts can be applied to many aspects of business and it is beneficial for those companies who want to make their business processes more efficient. By enrolling for this training, you can help to improve your company’s bottom line. This training will also help you to grow up in your professional career.
- What technical requirements essential for this training?
Requirements needed for training:
High-speed internet connection
Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
Mac: Safari 7, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or headset and a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
- Which job opportunities I can get after this training?
The certification in Six Sigma Black Belt is suitable for:
Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager
Process Improvement Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Six Sigma Professionals