This PMI-RMP® Certification Training will help you master the processes of risk management, the structured and objective approach to addressing uncertainty in projects. You’ll learn how to conduct risk planning, identification and analysis, and control both known and unknown risks in projects.
Risk Management professional certification demonstrates your knowledge and ability or skill in assessing, distinguishing and controlling risks. This course can enable you to best use risk management principles to execute projects more successfully. You’ll learn to plan for each project with a structured approach that is unique to that project and learn to keep your team focused throughout the lifetime of the project.
You’ll additionally get an introduction into preparing for and taking the risk management examination, focused on 5 key domains: risk strategy and planning, stakeholder engagement, risk process facilitation, risk observance monitoring and reporting, and performing specialised risk activities.
In this age of economic turmoil, any project is subject to risks at every stage that can seriously hamper its execution. Project planning should therefore include identification of potential risks, measures to mitigate threats as well as appropriate responses that curtail the harmful effects of such risks. Project Risk Manager is a role that has been created to fill the real need for a professional who can assess, analyze and curb risks while still maintaining a basic level of competence in project management.
The PMI-RMP (i.e. Project Management Institute-Risk Management Professional)credential recognizes a Risk Manager’s expertise in identifying project risks and mitigating threats, while making the best of available opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Apply risk management practices for bigger competitive advantage
- Identify and then measure the number of risks in project development and implementation.
- Quantify and make risk response methods to deliver product that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Use a proactive and focused approach to preventing problems, rather than dealing with them once they occur.
- Increase your visibility within the company.
- Aim for greater career growth.
- Secondary degree (in other words high-school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent).
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience.
- 40 hours of project risk management education.
- Four-year degree (in other words a bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE PMI-RMP(Risk Management Professional) COURSE?
The PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional) course is perfectly suited for:
- Project Managers
- Line Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers and Program Managers
- Risk Management Consultants
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
If you have advanced knowledge, skill as well as experience in risk management, or if you’re a project manager focused mainly on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments, then the PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional) is an excellent choice for you.
HOW DO I BECOME AN RMP CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL?
Aspirants or candidates can get PMI-RMP certified by following the below process:
- Firstyou need to visit www.pmi.org after completing the training
- Step 2: Register for PMI-RMP exam
- Step 3: Submit payment for PMI-RMP credential
- Next, you need tosubmit audit materials and supporting documents within a period of 90 days
- Step 5: Take the exam at a Prometric Testing Center and get certified
With your advanced skills in risk management, you perform a specialised function or attributes attuned to the wants and needs of a project environment that’s progressively global, virtual and complex. The PMI-RMP highlights your ability to spot and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. During this capacity, you improve or enhance and protect the needs of your organization.
Que:1 How do I enroll for the online training?
Ans: You can enroll through our website and make an online payment using any of the following options PayPal
Once payment is processed, you will automatically receive a payment receipt and access information via email.
Que:2 What is included with the training?
Ans: You will get access to our e-learning content, practice simulation tests and an online participant handbook that cross-references the e-learning to reinforce what you’ve learned.
Que:3 If I need to cancel my enrollment, can I get a refund?
Ans: Yes, you can cancel your enrollment if necessary. We will refund the course price after deducting an administration fee. To learn more, please read our Refund Policy.
Que:4 Can I extend the access period?
Ans: Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Please send a request via our Help and Support portal.
Que:5 Where and how can I access the e-learning content? Are there any limitations?
Ans: Once you register with us for a course and pay the course fee, you will have 24/7 access to the e-learning content on our website. An automated course purchase confirmation mail sent by us will guide you through the process.